Zhitnaya Str., Moscow, Russia, Official municipal post-1, 119991
Phones (please note these numbers are for journalists only)
+ 7 (495) 677-06-70, + 7 (495) 955-59-57, + 7 (495) 600-10-11, + 7 (495) 955-59-55, emergency media calls (out of hours) - + 7 (985) 914-79-85
+ 7 (495) 677-06-72
Recommended procedure for submitting requests by journalists:
- General requests should be directed to the Press Service of the Ministry of Justice of Russia.
- Requests should be formed on letterhead signed by the accountable manager (editor in chief, feature editor).
- The request should include:
- the main topic (the subject of the request);
- a link to the source of information on the subject of the request (media, information agencies, authorized representatives of government organizations, public associations, etc.);
- a list of questions;
- in the case of preliminary agreement or arrangement it is necessary to specify department, section, specialist of the Ministry for answering questions or organizing an interview;
- contact information of editorial office and correspondent.
- The requests should be submitted by fax (495) 677-06-72 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Answers to requests are given within 7 days (in accordance with the Law of Russian Federation "On Mass Media", Article 40).
- Requests concerning responsibilities of subordinate federal services are sent directly to their the press services.